Isle of Wight Council


Also known as: Licence - Street Café

Service Description: Many pubs, restaurants and cafés may wish to have seating and tables outside their premises for the use of their customers. This service will provide the permit required.

To go directly to our Licensing service information please use

Website: Visit website