Change of Address and Circumstances

Frequently Asked Questions for this Service

Question: How can I notify the Council of a change of address or circumstances?

Answer: You will be able to inform the Council by completing the form attached, this form may be used for the majority of Council Services with the exception of Council Tax and Benefits who use a service specific form and which is also availabe on line. Equally you can contact us by calling on 01983 821000 or by dropping into County Hall. - Related Link

Has this FAQ answered your query?