Isle of Wight Council

Child Entertainment Performance

Also known as: Child Performance Licences, Performance Licences, Performance/Stage Licences for Children, Stage Licences, Thompson House

Service Description: Any child taking part in a performance (including online performances), which can include TV or filming, theatre, sporting activity or modelling, needs a performance licence (except in certain circumstances). These licences are issued by the Isle of Wight Council.

Child performance licences exist to make sure that the education, health and safety of a child will not suffer whilst undertaking such activities.