Demonstrations and Parades

Frequently Asked Questions for this Service

Question: Who do I contact regarding an event / carnival that I am organising which requires traffic management?

Answer: For further information please call Highways Operation Support on 01983 823777 or email

In addition you can put your request in writing to Engineering Services, Enterprise House, St Cross Business Park, Monks Brook, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 5WB. - Related Link

Has this FAQ answered your query?