Isle of Wight Council


Frequently Asked Questions for this Service

Question: How do I report vandalism on the highway?

Answer: To report acts of vandalism on the highway please contact:

Island Roads
St Christopher House
42 Daish Way
Isle of Wight
PO30 5XJ

Tel - 01983 822440

Email -

Or click on the following link to complete our online report form - Related Link

Has this FAQ answered your query?