Adult Social Care - Services

Where to get help

You may be in a position where you need support on how best to live as independently as possible and/or continue in your caring role. Whether this happens in your own home or you need support, we can help you identify the most suitable type of care to meet your needs.

We will identify the need and support you need by using an assessment process. The assessment process must be carried out by an appropriately trained assessor, for example a social worker or occupational therapist.

For more details, please see our Information and Advice pages.

New service user

If you are new to our service please call us on 01983 814980.

Existing service user

If you already have involvement with Adult Social Care please call 01983 823340.