IW Youth - Rights and Participation

Complaining about your Care

If you are unhappy with the service/care you have received then you may need to make a complaint. The Isle of Wight Council have a complaints procedure, please click here to access the web page which explains how to make a complaint to Children Services about a department or service.

It is also really important to know that you can have help and support if you are unhappy. Please have a look at the 'voice and support' page to see about the support you can have if you are unhappy with the service.