Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership
The Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership (CSP) brings together several organisations working together to tackle, prevent and reduce crime and anti-social behaviour. Under the crime and disorder act 1998 Community Safety Partnerships are a legal requirement in every local authority area.
The Organisations which form the CSP are:
- Isle of Wight Council.
- Hampshire Constabulary.
- Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue.
- National Probation Trust.
- Hampshire Community Rehabilitation Company.
- Isle of Wight Clinical Commissioning Group.
Meeting dates for 2019
- March 21 2019 Prevent Board
- July 3 2019 To be held the Riverside Centre Newport between 5-7pm- This will be a meeting open for the public to attend. 3 July 2019 Agenda for CSP Public Meeting (PDF, 1 Page 121KB).
Please see below for the presentations shown within this meeting;
- September 26 2019 This is not a public meeting, minutes will be available after the meeting
- December 4 2019 This is not a public meeting, minutes will be available after the meeting
Meetings held in 2018
- March 21 2018 Prevent Board
- June 13 2018 This is not a public meeting- minutes available below
- September 26 2018 Not a public meeting, minutes available below
- December 5 2018 at 2pm held the Riverside Centre Newport- This was a meeting open for the public to attend.
To view minutes from previous meetings, please click on the relevant link below:
- December 5 2018 Agenda (PDF, 1 Page 93KB) Presentations from the meeting: CAB (PDF, 5 pages, 595KB) Age UK (PDF, 13 pages, 1.3MB) IWASP (PDF, 14 pages, 719 KB) YOT (PDF, 6 pages, 569KB) Minutes (PDF, 4 Pages, 402KB)
- September 26 2018 Agenda (PDF, 1 page, 202.1 KB) Minutes (PDF, 4 Pages, 414KB)
- June 13 2018 Agenda (PDF, 1 page, 180 KB) Minutes (PDF, 5 pages 282 KB)
- November 30 2017 Agenda (PDF, 176 KB 1 page) Minutes (PDF, 260 KB, 2 pages) questions from the public click here (PDF, 261 KB, 2 pages).
- June 29 2017 Minutes (PDF, 215 KB 4 pages).
- October 12 2016 Minutes (PDF, 178 KB 7 pages).
- March 17 2016 Minutes (PDF, 102 KB, 3 pages).
- November 30 2015 Minutes (PDF, 95 KB, 4 pages).
Terms of Reference
The Partnership priorities for 2018-19 are as follows:
- Reduce Reoffending.
- Violent crime.
- Sexual offences.
- Anti Social Behaviour (ASB).
- Domestic Abuse.
- Road Safety.
The Partnership priorities for 2017 are as follows:
- Reduce re-offending.
- Reduce alcohol and drug related crime.
- Respond effectively to Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB), including Hate crime.
- Domestic abuse and sexual violence.
- Support delivery of Government Counter Terrorism strategy.
- Reduce violent crime.
- Serious Acquisitive crime.