Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership
The Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership (CSP) consists of several organisations. These organisations work together to tackle, prevent and reduce crime and anti-social behaviour. Under the crime and disorder act 1998 Community Safety Partnerships are a legal need in every local authority area.
The organisations which form the CSP are:
- Isle of Wight Council
- Hampshire Constabulary
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service
- National Probation Trust
- Isle of Wight Clinical Commissioning Group
Together the CSP organisations have developed a 2020/2021 Strategic Assessment and a 2020/2022 Strategic Plan.
The Partnership priorities for 2020/2022 are as follows:
- violent crime
- reduce re-offending
- anti-social behaviour and community cohesion
- domestic violence and abuse and serious sexual offences
- road safety
2023 meeting dates
The CSP hold regular meetings. 2023 dates are as follows:
- Tuesday 14 March
- Wednesday 7 June
- Tuesday 15 September
- In addition a public meeting is also held once a year. The date for this years public meeting has yet to be decided.
You can stay in touch with what the CSP are doing by: