Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership
The Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership (CSP) consists of several organisations. These organisations work together to tackle, prevent and reduce crime and anti-social behaviour. Under the crime and disorder act 1998 Community Safety Partnerships are a legal need in every local authority area.
The organisations which form the CSP are:
- Isle of Wight Council
- Hampshire Constabulary
- Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue
- National Probation Trust
- Hampshire Community Rehabilitation Company
- Isle of Wight Clinical Commissioning Group
Together the CSP organisations have developed a 2019/2020 Strategic Assessment and a 2020/2022 Strategic Plan.
The Partnership priorities for 2020-2022 are as follows:
- Violence Crime
- Reduce Reoffending
- Anti-social behaviour and community cohesion
- Domestic Violence & Abuse and Serious Sexual Offences
- Road Safety
CSP Terms of Reference
2021 meeting dates
The CSP hold regular meetings. One of these meetings is open to the public and will be advertised.
- Wednesday 10th March 2021
- Wednesday 16th June 2021
- Wednesday 1st September 2021
- Wednesday 8th December 2021
You can stay in touch with what the CSP are doing by: