Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership
The Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership (CSP) consists of several organisations. These organisations work together to tackle, prevent and reduce crime and anti-social behaviour .
Under the crime and disorder act 1998 Community Safety Partnerships are a legal need in every local authority area.
The Organisations which form the CSP are:
- Isle of Wight Council.
- Hampshire Constabulary.
- Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue.
- National Probation Trust.
- Hampshire Community Rehabilitation Company.
- Isle of Wight Clinical Commissioning Group.
Together the CSP organisations have developed a Strategic Assessment - 2018/2019 (PDF, 3 MB, 73 Pages) and a 2020/2022 Strategic Plan -Final (PDF, 813KB, 12 Pages) The 2 yearly priorities for the CSP have also been agreed.
The Partnership priorities for 2020-2022 are as follows:
- Violence Crime.
- Reduce Reoffending.
- Anti-social behaviour and community cohesion.
- Domestic Violence & Abuse and Serious Sexual Offences.
- Road Safety.
For more information on the CSP please refer to our Terms of Reference (PDF, 145 KB, 4 pages).
Meeting dates for 2021
The CSP hold regular meetings. One of these meetings is open to the public and will be advertised.
- Wednesday 10th March 2021
- Wednesday 16th June 2021
- Wednesday 1st September 2021
- Wednesday 8th December 2021