Testimonials and Good News Stories
This page will be updated with providers testimonials and children's and young peoples good news stories. Please click on the links below to look at feedback and photos from parents and children who attend the Short Breaks sessions:
- Bodster Equine Assisted Learning Centre (PDF, 373KB, 1 page)
- Goodleaf Tree Climbing (PDF, 366KB, 1 page)
- Active Living Youth Club (PDF, 5,157KB, 1 page)
- Lego Club (PDF, 194KB, 1 page)
- Scallywags Fun Club (PDF, 6137KB, 1 page)
- Care Connect Doodles (PDF, 1165KB, 1 page)
- Vectis Radio - A recorded broadcast by one of the short breaks members.
- John Cattle's Skate Club (PDF, 103KB, 1 page). See all the fun and skills you can learn at the John Cattle Skate Club by watching a John Cattle Skate Club youtube video.
- Sensory Swim (PDF, 103KB, 1 page)
- Network Ryde (PDF, 136KB, 1 page)
- Vectis Radio (PDF, 65KB, 1 page)
If you are a provider that offers opportunities to children and young people with disabilities and/or additional needs and would like to send us your testimonials or good news stories please use our online 'send a message to service' form or get in touch using the details found in the 'Contact' tab above.