Statement of Intent
Current Statement of Intent (SOI)
On 22nd January 2018 the council published an amended Statement of Intent (v2.0).
This replaced the previous Statement of Intent (v1.0) which was active between 04.07.17 - 21.01.18.
The main changes are:
- The addition of a Low Income and Vulnerable to Cold (LIVC) scheme to help those with health conditions who are vulnerable to cold-related illness.
- A referral route for the LIVC scheme through the Public Health Department's Local Area Co-ordinators.
Withdrawn Statement of Intent (SOI)
On 4th July 2017 the council published its Statement of Intent (SOI) which shows the criteria it will use to establish eligibility for the Energy Companies Obligation (ECO) Flexibility Scheme.
The SOI identifies:
- Fuel Poverty Scheme - households having difficulty affording to heat their homes to adequate levels
- In-fill Scheme - to allow solid wall insulation to take place in groups of properties where only some of the residents currently qualify for ECO support.
- View the withdrawn Statement of Intent - Version v1.0 (PDF, 37KB, 6 pages). This version (v1.0) was withdrawn on 22nd January 2018 and replaced with version 2.0.
Active dates for the council's Statement of Intent:
- Version 1.0 - 4th July 2017 - 21st January 2018.
- Version 2.0 - 22nd January 2018.