New Garden Waste Subscriptions for 2021-22
Green Garden Waste Subscriptions are open!
Please note: Self renewing annual/monthly Direct Debit options are only available online.
Or you can call the Council's waste services on 01983 823777 to sign up or renew your subscription.
The subscription application window will be open until 19 March 2021.
The council's green garden waste subscription service costs £72 per subscription.
Length of subscription
The subscription service starts on the 1 April and runs to the 31 March.
Your subscription will include:
A fortnightly kerbside collection of your green garden waste for 12 months, starting in April 2021.
You can choose either:
- 1 x Large 240 litre green wheeled bin with a brown lid
- 3 x Re-usable garden waste sacks (green)
You can order several subscriptions for your property. For example you can order up to 5 wheeled bins or 5 sets of garden sacks. Each subscription will cost £72 pounds.
Please note: Wheeled bins and sacks remain the property of the Isle of Wight Council. They are loaned to the property as part of the subscription fee.
- One year subscription using a debit or credit card.
- Monthly direct debit at £6 per month (auto-renews each year).
- Annual direct debit at £72 per annum (auto-renews each year).
- Self renewing annual/monthly Direct Debit options are only available online.
- Apply or renew online for the Green Garden waste service.
- One year subscription at £72 using a credit of debit card.
- Telephone: 01983 823777.
Terms and Conditions
View the service Terms and Conditions (PDF, 172 KB, 2 pages).
Please continue to place your waste kerbside by 7am, or ensure it is available for collection in the agreed location if you have assisted collection or subscribe to the Collect Plus service.