Hazardous Waste and Emergencies

Also known as: report dead animals, litter, Fly Tip, dead animals

Service Description: Some of the waste we create at home is classed as hazardous and requires specialist recycling or disposal. This includes items such as paint, varnish, engine oil, acids, lightbulbs, fluorescent tubes and car and domestic batteries, as well as small household, electric items.

This service also provides information on how to report a fly tip and what is considered to be fly tipping.

To go directly to our hazardous waste information please use https://www.iwight.com/hazardouswaste

To go directly to our emergency waste information please use https://www.iwight.com/wasteemergencies