Local Notice to Mariners
Newport Harbour Authority is committed to complying with the Port Marine Safety Code (PMSC) please view a copy on the GOV.UK website . Newport Harbour also operates a marine Safety Management System to ensure everybody can continue to use the Harbour safely.
If you have any safety concerns or recommendations please contact the Senior Harbour Master by using the online send a message to service form .
Safety is a shared responsibility.
Please comply with any information and warnings contained in Local Notices to Mariners web page, and please ensure you comply with the directions given by the harbour staff.
To contact the harbour please use the contact details found in the contact tab above.
Notice to Mariners listed below:
- Local Notice to Mariners no1 - July 2017 (PDF, 153KB, 8 pages).
- Local Notice to Mariners no2 - September 2018 (PDF, 153KB, 8 pages).
- Local Notice to Mariners no3 - September 2019 (PDF, 128KB, 1 page)
- Local Notice to Mariners no4 - January 2020 (PDF, 128KB, 1 page)
- Local Notice to Mariners no5 - April 2020 (PDF, 488KB, 2 page)
- Local Notice to Mariners no6 - May 2020 (PDF, 373KB, 1 page)
- Local Notice to Mariners no7 - June 2020 (PDF, 618KB, 1 page)
- Local Notice to Mariners no8 - July 2020 (PDF, 602KB, 2 page)
in conjunction with LNTM no 8 the Isle of Wight Council would like to make visitors and regular users of the harbour users aware of the following.
Visitor and resident guidance
Test and trace guidance for visitors and general information
View the Cowes Harbour Commission Notice to Mariners.