Listen to a Good Book on BorrowBox.....for Free!
The Isle of Wight Libraries provide a service that allows library users to download audio books for free.
There is a wide range of eAudiobooks to choose from on the BorrowBox website and app. You can listen to your eAudiobooks on your computer, smartphone or tablet for free.
View the e-audiobooks and ebooks we have available.
How to get started
This service is very easy to use:
- Install the app on your device from your app store.
- Open the app.
- Select Isle of Wight Libraries as your library service.
- Enter your library card number and PIN when requested. (Please contact the library if you need a library card or PIN)
- Select your books .
If you are using a Kindle Fire you will need to follow the instructions available on the BorrowBox website, then follow the simple instructions above.
You can still use our RB Digital service for e-audiobooks
To use this service for the first time you will need to create your own account with RBdigital eaudiobooks. To do this please complete the following steps:
- Access the RBdigital eaudiobooks website and choose the register option, enter your library card number.
- Then select 'Create New Account by providing your details'. You will be asked to create a logon name and password for yourself and will then be able to start downloading your free audiobooks.
- Once you have registered you can use the service by going directly to the RBdigital website and logging in with the account details you have created.
- You can download mobile apps by selecting the links at the bottom of the RBdigital eaudiobooks web page.
Visit the RBdigital website and start listening to some good books.