Isle of Wight Council

IW Youth - Rights and Participation

Complaining about your Care

If you are unhappy with the service/care you have received then you may need to make a complaint. 

Please view the Isle of Wight Council complaints procedure.

It is really important to know that you can have help and support if you are unhappy.

Please have a look at the 'voice and support'  web page to see about the support you can have if you are unhappy with the service.