Isle of Wight Council

School Curriculum

Frequently Asked Questions for this Service

Question: Where can I find information about the schools curriculum?

Answer: You can find this information by clicking on the link below which will take you to the National Curriculum website. - Related Link

Has this FAQ answered your query?

Question: How do I get copies of my exam results/certificates?

Answer: The Local Authority (LA) is not required to keep records of examination results/certificates. You will need to approach the examination board whose exams you sat. If you do not know which Examination Board/s you took your examinations with, then you need to contact your old school/college, who should be able to give you this information. Make sure you tell them which Year you sat the examination, as the Examination Boards used can vary from year to year. After you have obtained this information, then you can find the contact details for the Boards to make your request. There is usually a fee for supplying duplicate certificates.
The National Consortium for Examination Results also has a useful website - this gives details on how to get copies of results/certificates.

Has this FAQ answered your query?