Terms and Conditions for bookings
- A charge of £1.00 per ticket purchased will be charged.
- Please contact Medina theatre box office if you have any questions about your booking. (01983 823884 or email@example.com)
- If the show that you would like to book is unavailable please use the contact details above.
- Concessions usually apply to Over 60 and under 16 years of age unless started differently on the shows main page on the Medina theatre website.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable after booking. You will receive an email confirmation of your booking and your tickets will be posted out to you if booked more than 10days in advance of the show.
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term 'Isle of Wight Council Medina Theatre' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Isle of Wight Council, Medina Theatre, Fairlee Road, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2EW. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.