Community Capacity Building Grant
Grants of up to £3,000 and are available. The grants are for providers who want organise activities for families, parents, carers and/or young people up to the age of 19 years (up to 25 with specified additional needs).
These provisions must support local families. Working within the community to help develop and promote community resources, spaces, and activities on the Isle of Wight.
You could use the grants for:
- outreach youth work
- family-based groups focusing perinatal mental health
- mental health and well being sessions
- peer support groups
- outreach support and community-led groups
Applying for a grant
Application window closed on 11 November 2023.
If you need any information about your current application please email email@example.com
Aim of the grants
The intention of the funding is to build community capacity. To promote positive outcomes for Children, Young People, Families, Parents, and/or Carers on the Isle of Wight.
This Grant round seeks to address the following key priorities. Ideally, you should be able to meet four of the criteria.
- Promoting emotional resilience/ mental health and wellbeing.
- Creating and developing sustainable provision (and be able to evidence this).
- Meeting an evidenced community need (taking a community led approach to provision).
- Inclusive provision (accessible, and as inclusive as possible).
- Perinatal mental health.
Service Update - extra funding available
The council has received some additional funding this year. It is from the Integrated Care Board. It is for the delivery of activities/provision that addresses concerns during pregnancy or in the first year following the birth of a child. For more information, please call 01983 823169.