How to use the Local Offer and Feedback
The Local Offer is intended to be much more than just a directory. Its aim is to help you find the material that you are looking for or to sign post you to somebody who can provide you with additional information or answer any questions that you might have. Contact us If you have comments or feedback on what is or is not included.
They include further information on features such as:
- changing the font size
- searching the articles, directories and frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- creating a book (of useful articles and directory items, which you can chose to print or save to your computer)
- rating a page and feeding back your comments (for the webpage and the service)
- contacting us
- using the glossary.
Let us know if you have any suggestions that will help us to improve your experience.
Sept 2014 - August 2015
Sept 2015 - August 2016
Sept 2016 - August 2017
Sept 2017 - August 2018
Sept 2018 - August 2019
Sept 2019 - August 2020
Sept 2020 - August 2021
Sept 2021 - August 2022
Information Advice and Support Service Feedback
To meet the statutory requirements of the Children and Families Act 2014, this service changed its name from Parent Partnership to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Advice and Support Service or SEND IASS for short. The name was the preferred choice of parents who responded to a survey conducted by Parents Voice through their Facebook page.
We have a system to capture feedback for the SEND Local Offer. The feedback process can be activated by:
- Email direct to Council/CCG/NHS Officers
- Email our service providers
- Email the Local Offer (www.iwight.com/localoffer)
- Feedback on the pages of the Local Offer via the star rating
- Telephone calls
- Formal complaint/compliment process.
In order to capture this feedback in one place the following documents have been devised: