Team profiles, Children's Services
Our dedicated team of professionals make a positive difference to the lives of hundreds of young island residents and their families every day. We are very proud of all our teams here in Children's Services. Each team member brings with them different experiences and skills to the organisation but we all share a joint vision to make a positive difference and support young people and families on the Island. Below is a list of our teams:
- Senior Management Team
- Children’s Rights and Participation Lead Officer
- Business Hub
- Early Help Team
- Resilience Around Families Team
- Children’s Safeguarding and Assessment Teams (x4)
- Children with Disability Team
- Children in Care Team
- Leaving Care Team
- Transformation Programme Team
- Permanence Team (Fostering and Adoption)
- Beaulieu House
- Safeguarding Unit
- Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO)
- Data and Information Team
- Placements and Commissioning Team
Reasons to join Children's Services on the Isle of Wight
- A welcoming service, delivering positive team support to you, from our social work PAs and committed social workers to our experienced management team.
- Opportunities to develop and enhance your social work knowledge and skills through our e workforce development programme, including a guaranteed five days of CPD per annum.
- Access to expert practitioners, including adult mental health and substance misuse workers to help achieve the best outcomes for the children and families you work with.
- Flexible working arrangements to allow you to achieve a good work life balance-in the beautiful Isle of Wight.
- A commitment to creating the conditions to allow social work to thrive, providing high quality supervision, freeing you up from administrative work, making the best use of new technology and creating more time for you to spend working with children and families.