Change in circumstance

If you have moved, let us know.

If you are on Local Council Tax Support or Housing benefit, you must tell us if you or anyone you live with has had a change in circumstance as it may affect your entitlement.

If someone has moved in with you or if you've had another type of change, let us know by email at