Change of Address and Circumstances

    Also known as: Address changes, Change of address, Change of circumstances

    Service Description: You can notify the Council that you have changed address or circumstances once only and then have the Council notify all other departments of the change. For the time being separate notification is necessary for Council Tax and Housing Benefits - there are specific regulations that cover these services.