The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) is one of the largest public sector pension schemes in the UK with over 4 million members.
The Isle of Wight Council Pensions Office administers all aspects of the LGPS and we have put together a selection of information leaflets that cover many aspects of the scheme. Please see the ‘forms and leaflets’ tab above.
If you are unable to find an answer to your specific query in either section, please contact us by using the online 'Send a message to this service' form.
Pensions – Online Member Self-service (MSS)
You can view your pension record online by using MSS. The benefits of this facility include:
- View your own pension details.
- Amend your personal details, such as home address, nomination details.
- Perform your own pension calculations and “what if” scenarios.
- View Annual Benefit statements (when available).
- Request and receive information by email.
How to register
- New users must sign up to request an activation key.
- You will receive your activation key and instructions on how to complete your registration by email.
- If you have not received your activation key or you have lost your activation key, please contact the admin team.