Isle of Wight Council

Public Health - Drainage

    Also known as: drainage problems, Drainage Schemes, sewage

    Service Description: The Local authority can provide advice on highway drainage, land drainage or private drainage.
    The Housing Renewal section may help with private drainage matters, including septic tank problems or private drains that are blocked or overflowing.
    Island Roads may help with drainage of highways - for further information contact 01983 822440.
    For new drainage systems contact Building Control Section.
    For problems with sewers or drains which are under public land, or is another persons drain on your land- contact Southern Water on 0845 2780845