Housing advice and support

We offer free housing advice to anyone who needs it.

Contact us immediately if you are:

If you are a homeowner, tenant, or landlord and need information or help, tell us about it. 

If you're looking for accommodation, first, make a homelessness enquiry. 

We will then:

  • contact you to discuss your needs
  • confirm your eligibility for assistance and ask for supporting evidence
  • help if you need support to complete the online form.

Our housing services

Island HomeFinder allows people to apply for social housing and existing tenants to find a more suitable home. Once registered, you can apply for advertised properties.

Find out more about:

Some pathways available are:

  • Single homeless pathway offers a shared place to live with support if you are single (living without any dependants, such as children and elderly relatives)
  • YMCA pathway offers a shared place to live with support for young mothers or mothers-to-be
  • supported family accommodation pathways offers a temporary place to live with support.

If you need specialised advice, such as legal or financial help, we can refer you to the right service. 

For more information about the help we can provide you, contact us directly.

Related links