An online application form is not available for the vacancy.
A downloadable application form is not available for this vacancy.
Millfield Avenue, East Cowes
Vacancy Reference: HCCT
Closing Date: 20/05/2022
1 x Class Teacher KS1 or KS2
Are you ambitious, enthusiastic and highly motivated? Are you committed to setting high expectations and raising standards for all pupils? Do you aspire to develop your career further? Holy Cross Catholic Primary School has a vacancy for a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher, who would be willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school within KS1 or KS2.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher who:
• Uses their strengths to enhance the teaching and learning of all children
• Has a commitment to inclusive education
• Loves their job and takes pride in everything that they do
• Works well in a team and enjoys learning and collaborating with others to promote excellence throughout the whole school, as well as in their own classroom
• Are very motivated with excellent organisational skills
• Is able to maintain good relationships with parents and multi-agency networks
• Has a good sense of humour and boundless energy!
• Is willing to play a full part in the life of the school, supporting our Catholic ethos and values.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack, or download from our school website https://holycrossrcpri.iow.sch.uk
If you would like the opportunity to visit our school, this is most welcome, please contact the school office to arrange a tour.
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th May 2022 with interviews due to take place the following week.
Holy Cross is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. References will be taken prior to interview.