Raising a domestic abuse concern
If you know of anyone who is in immediate danger, injured, or a crime is being committed, call 999 now.
If it is not an emergency, but you need to raise a concern for a person's safety, we have separate, specialised services available for raising domestic abuse and safeguarding concerns for both children and adults. We will also provide you with information and community service contacts available.
If you are worried that a friend, neighbour, loved one or yourself could be a victim of domestic abuse, call Paragon on 0800 234 6266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report your concern.
Read our domestic abuse referral pathway (PDF, 369KB) flowchart for more important information you need to know.
Concern for a child
Parents, schools, and Health Professionals can also refer to Paragon.
Our children’s and young person’s worker is experienced in working with children and young people. They can support them wherever the child and parent are most comfortable.
Concern for an adult
If you are concerned for yourself or another adult, you can raise a concern by contacting Paragon. See their local support and services available.
Visit our domestic abuse pages for more information.
Key service contacts
- Hampshire Police: call 999 in an emergency and 101 for other calls and enquiries
- Isle of Wight Council domestic abuse service with Paragon: 0800 234 6266 or email@example.com
- Hampton Trust: 02380 009898
- Victim Care Service (for standard risk victims): 08081 781641
- Isle of Wight Children’s Social Care: 0300 300 0117
- Isle of Wight Adult Services (safeguarding): 01983 814980 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- MARAC (Police safeguarding Team): email@example.com
- MASH for concerns about a child: 0300 555 1384, out of hours: 0300 555 1373
- Professionals can complete an Inter-agency referral to Children's Services Form