Brighstone Community Library
Welcome to Brighstone Library webpage.
The community library provides a welcoming space in the heart of Brighstone. The library is community-run and staffed entirely by volunteers. Read on for more information about what we do.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 9.30am to 12.30 pm
- Wednesday: CLOSED
- Thursday: 1.30pm to 4pm
- Friday: CLOSED
- Saturday (April to September): 10am to 4pm
- Saturday (October to March): 10am to 2pm
What we offer
- Free internet access and Wi-Fi
- Talking Books on CD and cassette*
- Large print books
- Computer facilities
- Free online language courses
- Free access to Find My Past family history website
- Online reference resources
- Word processing
- Scanning facilities
- B&W photocopying service*
- Local Studies collection
- Bus Pass applications
- Teenage area
- Children’s area
*Charges apply for these services.
View our fees and charges (PDF, 226 KB, 2 pages) list.
Brighstone Village Museum
The Brighstone Village Museum is attached to the library, housed in a row of pretty thatched cottages. It is run by the Brighstone Museum Trust. Enjoy the evocative tableau and interesting exhibition on village life in the 19th century.
The museum is open during library opening hours, and entrance is free.