Enjoy the convenience of accessing all your favourite publications in one place, along with the opportunity to discover new content from around the world. Read newspapers and magazines online including today’s Guardian, Telegraph, and Daily Mail, Vogue, Empire, Focus, Gardener’s World, Closer, and thousands of others.
There are many ways of accessing our online library resources with PressReader, such as:
- library Wi-Fi
- on library PCs
- your smartphone through the PressReader website or the app
- at home
- or anywhere.
Library members can use PressReader to access over 7000 UK and international digital newspapers and magazines for free. It includes:
- instant translation in up to 18 different languages for most articles and some full publications
- audio narration function can be used to listen to many magazine and newspaper articles
- up to 3 months of back issues are also available for most titles
- download titles from any location through the app or read them on the website.
Once logged in, you have three days of free service use; after three days, simply log in again with your library membership card number.
Using PressReader is easy and convenient:
- use the Press Reader website or download the app from your app store (including through the Kindle Fire app store)
- use your library card number to log in (if you don't have one you can get one at any of the Island's 11 public libraries or you can join online.
For more information on how to use the eNewspaper service, download the PressDisplay user guide.