Direct Debit is the easiest way to pay the council for the services or products you need.
Reasons to change to Direct Debit:
- It is a more convenient way to pay.
- It helps you budget for the future.
- It saves you money on postage and stationery.
- It avoids travelling expenses and queuing.
- You do not have to complete a new form every year, unless you change Bank or Building Society or move house.
- You will be notified at least ten working days before an amount is debited.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time.
All payments are governed by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
Isle of Wight Council services that offer the direct debit payment method
Debtors Invoices and Care Billing Statements
If you would like to set up a direct debit with us please contact the Customer Accounts Team by sending a message to this service by clicking here or telephone us 01983 821000 ext no 8953.
Currently only the 'All Island Permit' parking permit can be paid for by Direct Debit. If you wish to find out more information about the permit and set up a direct debit please click here.
To set up a direct debit for Council Tax please click here.
One Card/Leisure Direct Debit memberships are available for the Isle of Wight Council leisure centres, memberships can be set up to be paid by Direct Debit at 1Leisure Heights, Medina and Westridge.
For information on the memberships please vist our website www.1leisure.co.uk or phone 01983 823880.