Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership
The Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership (CSP) brings together several organisations working together to tackle, prevent and reduce crime and anti-social behaviour. Under the crime and disorder act 1998 Community Safety Partnerships are a legal requirement in every local authority area.
The Organisations which form the CSP are:
- Isle of Wight Council.
- Hampshire Constabulary.
- Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue.
- National Probation Trust.
- Hampshire Community Rehabilitation Company.
- Isle of Wight Clinical Commissioning Group.
Between the organisations a Strategic Assessment (PDF, 2.80 MB, 61 Pages) has been comprised along with a 2018/20 Strategic Plan (PDF, 1.53 MB, 16 Pages) including 2 yearly priorities for the CSP.
The Partnership priorities for 2018-19 are as follows:
- Reduce Reoffending.
- Violent crime.
- Sexual offences.
- Anti Social Behaviour (ASB).
- Domestic Abuse.
- Road Safety.
For more information on the CSP please refer to our Terms of Reference (PDF, 145 KB, 4 pages).
Meeting dates for 2019
The CSP have three meetings annually, including one the public are invited to attend.
- July 3 2019 held at the Riverside Centre Newport between 5-7pm- This meeting was open for the public to attend. To view the public questions please click here. To view the agenda please click on the link 3 July 2019 Agenda for CSP Public Meeting (PDF, 1 Page 121KB).
Please see below for the presentations shown within this meeting;
Further meetings for 2019 to be held;
- September 26 2019 This is not a public meeting, minutes will be available after the meeting
- December 4 2019 This is not a public meeting, minutes will be available after the meeting
To view minutes and information from previous meetings, please click here to be redirected to previous meetings and projects page.