Council Run Adult Services
Sometimes all people need is the right help and support to enable them to live as independently as possible. The Isle of Wight council runs a number of services to help facilitate this process. To find out more information about each service area please click on the options listed below:
- Adelaide and Gouldings - The Adelaide is situated in Ryde and is a purpose built resource centre.
- Westminster House - Westminster House is a well established respite centre for adults with learning disabilities based in Newport
- No Barriers - The aim of No Barriers is to empower people with a disability or a barrier to getting employment to achieve their goals, by offering training and support.
- Community Outreach - Community Outreach provides short-term support
- Mental Health Day Centres - Centres available across the island in Cowes, Freshwater, Ryde and Ventnor