Flood Risk & Watercourse Consents

Frequently Asked Questions for this Service

Question: I want to undertake works to a watercourse (streams, ditches, drains, culverts, dikes, ponds, sluices, sewers (other than public sewers) and passages through which water flows).

Answer: You need to apply for Ordinary Watercourse Consent and further guidance can be found in the related link. - Related Link

Has this FAQ answered your query?