Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership
The Isle of Wight Community Safety Partnership (CSP) brings together several organisations working together to tackle, prevent and reduce crime and anti-social behaviour. Under the crime and disorder act 1998 Community Safety Partnerships are a legal requirement in every local authority area.
The Organisations which form the CSP are:
- Isle of Wight Council.
- Hampshire Constabulary.
- Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue.
- National Probation Trust.
- Hampshire Community Rehabilitation Company.
- Isle of Wight Clinical Commissioning Group.
Together the CSP organisations have developed a Strategic Assessment - 2018/2019 (PDF, 3 MB, 73 Pages) and a 2018/20 Strategic Plan (PDF, 1.53 MB, 15 Pages) The 2 yearly priorities for the CSP have also been agreed.
The Partnership priorities for 2018-19 are as follows:
- Reduce Reoffending.
- Violent crime.
- Sexual offences.
- Anti Social Behaviour (ASB).
- Domestic Abuse.
- Road Safety.
For more information on the CSP please refer to our Terms of Reference (PDF, 145 KB, 4 pages).
Last meeting held in 2019
Listed below are the presentations shown at the July 3 2019 meeting, all of the presentations are provided as PDF file format:
Meeting dates for 2020
The CSP hold three meetings annually, including one the public are invited to attend.
- Wednesday February 26 2020. This is not a public meeting, minutes will be available after the meeting.
- Wednesday July 29 2020 - Public Meeting
- Thursday December 10 2020. This is not a public meeting, minutes will be available after the meeting.