We must provide emergency housing if you meet the conditions:
- be homeless
- meet any immigration requirements
- have a priority need.
Complete a homelessness enquiry with us so that we can help.
A priority need is when you:
- have children who live with you
- are pregnant or a partner you live with is pregnant
- are a care leaver, either aged 16 to 17 years old or 18 to 20 years old and you spent time in care when you were 16 or 17 years old
- are homeless because of domestic abuse
- have other individual circumstances.
You may also have a priority need if you are considered vulnerable. You may be vulnerable if you:
- are elderly
- have a mental illness
- have a learning or physical disability
- are over 21 years old and in care
- homeless because of a disaster, such as a fire or flood.
You may also be considered vulnerable if you have been in or are leaving: