Renew an item
There are several ways to renew items you have on loan:
- Renew your loans online. You will need your library membership number and your PIN. Once you have logged in, click on Current Loans and renew your loans
- You can email your local library or Library Headquarters and ask for your loans to be renewed. Remember to include your library membership number in the email
- You can use the self-service kiosks in the libraries. You will need your library card to renew your loans using the kiosk
- You can take your books back to the library and ask a member of staff to renew them for you. Or, even if you haven't brought the books with you, you can give us your membership card, and we will renew everything you have an loan
- You can call any public library on the Island, and we will renew all your books (and other items) for you. All you will have to do is tell us your library membership number which is printed on your library card.