Island Transport Plan (ITP)
The Isle of Wight Local Transport Plan is called the Island Transport Plan (ITP). Formally adopted by the Isle of Wight Council on 15 June 2011 it covers the years 2011-2038.
In line with current guidance, the plan is divided into two elements. Firstly an area wide strategic policy (or strategy) and second an implementation plan setting out how the local authority intends to deliver transport improvements on the ground.
You can view a copy of the plan and background paper below:
- Strategy: 2011-2038 (PDF, 600KB, 50 pages)
- Implementation Plan: 2011-13 (PDF, 111KB, 6 pages)
- Island Transport Plan – Background Paper (PDF, 372KB, 35 pages)
The Plan was subject to a number of statutory assessments which can be found here:
- Equality Impact Assessment (EQIA) (PDF, 95KB, 8 pages)
- Habitats Regulation Assessment – Screening Statement (Volume 1) (PDF, 3.75MB, 52 pages)
- Habitats Regulation Assessment – Screening Statement (Volume 2) (PDF, 1.40MB, 82 pages)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment – Scoping (PDF, 2.70MB, 170 pages)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment – Environmental Report (PDF, 1.22MB, 66 pages)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment – Environmental Report (Appendices) (PDF, 4.36MB, 126 pages)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment – Post Adoption Statement (PDF, 511KB, 28 pages)
- Health Impact Assessment (can be found on page 24 of the Strategic Environmental Assessment – Environmental Report) (PDF, 1.22KB, 66 pages)