IW Youth – complaining about your care

If you are unhappy with the service/care you have received then you may need to make a complaint. 

View our children's complaints procedure. You can also make a complaint direct to Hampshire's children's social care services.

It is important to know that you can get help and support when you need it. Have a look at the 'voice and support' web page to see the support you can have if you are unhappy with the service.