An online application form is not available for the vacancy.
A downloadable application form is not available for this vacancy.
Volunteer Donations Coordinator
Vacancy Reference: YOU
Domestic Abuse Service
YOU is a registered charity that has been providing care, support and advice for over 30 years to vulnerable people across Hampshire, Dorset, IOW, Somerset and West Sussex giving them the tools and resources they need to live independent, secure and valued lives. This is only possible with the support of our amazing staff, relief workers and volunteers who give their time, skills, experience, innovation and passion for the work they do and the amazing people they work with.
You First IOW is the integrated commissioned service covering the county of the Isle of Wight. This innovative and exciting service works with both victims and perpetrators of domestic abuse as individuals and/or where they may still be a couple and wishing to stay together. The service offers a variety of support and interventions to anyone experiencing domestic abuse or sexual violence including refuge, outreach, target hardening, court support, working with children and recovery groups.
- Collect donations from various places including groups and individuals across the island sometimes sourcing particular items when required?
- Sort donations and ensure donations taken are of a good standard and appropriate for current clients?
- Take donations to our refuge/safe house and clients living in the community within the IOW area?
- Recycle donations that are surplus to requirements by taking them to other services, charity shops or donation bins?
· Good with people, looking to extend your working experience, able to work with those within the community, able to be calm and professional and work as part of a committed team?
If so, then this is the role for you!
How to Apply
YOU has a strong value base, striving to be person-centred, innovative, trustworthy, can-do and excellent at all times, so it is important that you are as passionate about these principles as we are. If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, we’re keen to hear from you as soon as possible! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you include your name, and a contact telephone number. We will then be in contact to discuss the opportunity further with you.